How it works.
- Grant us permission to republish your climate change related press stories. We will not post any content from an organisation without seeking permission to do so first.*
- Add us to your press release mailing list. (email@example.com)
- Our moderators will select stories appropriate for our audience. We will republish your content in its entirety, clearly attributing it to your organisation, and including images, credits and links, where appropriate (N.B. your content will be reflowed into our own design styling).
- If we miss a story you would like included just contact us.
- We’ll email you to let you know when one of your stories has been posted, supplying you with the links needed to promote it via social media if you so wish.
- We will promote all articles posted on Climate350.org on social media.
- You can withdraw permission from us at any time. Similarly, if you wish a specific story or post removed from Climate350.org for whatever reason, we will endeavour to do so as soon as possible.
There is no charge to have your content posted on our site, or any cost to people looking at it.
If you would like your organisation’s content republished on Climate350.org, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Permission. We will not post any content from an organisation without seeking prior permission to do so first. We do ask that you grant us permission to post any stories that you have put in the public domain via a press release, from that point onward. We cannot seek permission for every individual story. You are free to withdraw that permission at any time. Similarly, if you wish a specific story or post removed from Climate350.org for whatever reason, we will do so as soon as practically possible.